Pico's School Pico's School

This game still rocks today.

Hooray, I finally have some medals!

Man, I originally played this game back in college...how time flies...

Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz Like Jailbait? 2004 Quiz

Don't worry about failing the test!

Seriously, it's okay. All of them are legal by now! Hooray for the passage of time!

With that being said, I think it would be cool if another one of these could be made. The message still rings true today and the guy doing the voice is hillarious in both of these.

Like Jailbait? Like Jailbait?

Like a Fine Wine

The great thing about this game is that it gets better over time. All the people in it are now legal! YAY!

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

holy CRAP!

this thing is so addicting its not even funny. amazing job.

and for everyone saying its too repetitive, think about how much time it mustve taken just to make THIS. and its made using flash no less.

well, here's one i made:

0---9-----881---1---3---3---5-5-5-5-6-1---1---9999---------
------------------------------4---4---9---9---2---2---3-3-3-
3-6-4---4---1-1-0-8-c--------------------------------------0
---1---2-4-3-5-3-8---6---5---7-4-4-8-6-6-1---a--------------
----------------

Retarded Goat Hunter Retarded Goat Hunter

Still needs some work.

Sometimes the gun won't work for several seconds.

C saves Luigi C saves Luigi

okay, theres one thing i dont get about the clocks

the clocks have proven that they do indeed have the ability to make impressive flash movies. that being said, why do they make half good movies and half crap movies? "oh i think ill make a crappy flash movie today and a really good one next week." that doesnt make any sense.

and dont even try starting on my movies. ill be the first to admit that im a horrible, horrible artist, but i try to at least have a good story line or funny content in them. i do my best to make my flash enjoyable.

bottom line, you guys know how to do it right, so do it right please. this movie...is not right.

SPACE ESCAPE SPACE ESCAPE

Not bad at all.

A nice, simple game in only 39k. I'm impressed.

Ballz (NG Ver) Ballz (NG Ver)

fun and ADDICTING!

hehe thats cool! i like the powerups! and the ball with the letters flying around it looks kickass!

liimp dickhead liimp dickhead

Dear Gods...

Limp Bizkit is one of the biggest sellout bands of all time (not to mention the cockiest (Slipknot and Creed KILL LB any day of the week) and this small game is quite amusing. Dont listen to these guys. I'm voting 5 for this every day.

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

LOL!

Extremely funny! One thing though...you really need to learn how to spell.