Captain Tardigrade Captain Tardigrade

5 stars for the Human Waterbear! Completely hilarious.

Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1 Ranma½ Interactive Dojo 1

:: sniff :: it's over

Hope you do another series using another cartoon. Hm...perhaps Family Guy? :)

Dekathos responds:

When ever I get questions about what I'm doing next I wish I could get a web page up so you know what I'm going to be working on. I really need to get one online. ;) Thanks for the review!

Penis 7 Redux Penis 7 Redux

Something is wrong with you.

Seriously...you're either mentally fucked up, or you're just an asshole. Your excuse for putting Tricky in the movie is nothing short of stupid. You're saying that using Tricky is acceptable because you didn't use something worse? WE DON'T WANT TO SEE TRICKY, *OR* ANYTHING WORSE! YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT! Everyone that uses Tricky in their Flash movies should be physically harmed until their egos are completely broken, especially the guy who started it all.

I already know what you're going to say, too. "How pathetic are you, you're whining over a Flash movie on Newgrounds, boo hoo, is Newgrounds your life? You're a loser haha I'm better than you haha pwned!!" Well guess what genius, we come here to be entertained, that's what the site is for. Just because I come to this site that doesn't automatically mean I have no life outside of it. All I'm saying is that there is NO REASON for people like you to make this site worse by putting crap like this in it.

Let me guess, the thought currently running through your pea sized brain is, "I'm going to go look at this guy's Flash movies and then make fun of them in my response." Well let me save you the trouble! I SUCK at drawing and my Flash skills are very, very far from being top notch, but at least I don't put stupid fucking Tricky in things I make. That fact alone makes me a better Flash maker than you.

You think you're so much better than the people who are leaving negative reviews, don't you? "Hey, this guy hated my movie. Oh, they misspelled one word in their review! I'll use this to my advantage and make fun of their spelling ability! I'm so funny and awesome!" Fuck you, you immature loser. Ugh.

So anyway, go ahead and respond to this so you can make yourself look even more worthless than you already do.

DingleberryClock responds:

You must have some review pre-made for Tricky movies, because I tend to not comment on peoples' Flash ability or their grammar, except in the case of "angelkiller69," whose review I genuinely couldn't understand.

One thing in a movie that you don't like doesn't make it bad, by saying my opinion makes your Flash better than mine, you sound like a fucking idiot. You judging the entire thing's merits on Tricky being in it alone makes you a jackass, and it's people like you that bring hate and intolerence into the world. Hitler existed because of the closed mind you and others like you posess.

And by putting Mr. Clown in my films, I am not trying to be detrimental to the Newgrounds society, although I don't care at this point - 99% of the users on this site, including Tom & Wade Fulp are assholes now, and I don't care how offended they get. My intentions were merely to make a movie with a slight amount of inside humour, it's quite obvious when you upload a Tricky movie that most people are going to hate it, and that's part of the humour. Even quality movies like "N" get voted down simply because Tricky is in them, but that was a great movie.

I'm slightly intoxicated right now and I doubt that will make any sense, but the moral of the story: Dingleberry hates you all, and your opinions mean about as much as a penny does to a starving Ethiopian. SHUTUPIHATEYOU!

Kenshin/daftpunk Kenshin/daftpunk

kenshin should come after you for making this...

yeah lets just slap a video clip into a flash movie and have horribly unfitting music play in the background. J00 R TEH FALSH MASTARRR!!!!! -_-

Dragon Ball Infinite Dragon Ball Infinite

Interesting!

This is pretty cool. I can't wait to see it! Compress your sound, though.

World of Technos 1 : AA World of Technos 1 : AA

Awesome fighting!

I thought the Nintendo World Cup part was the funniest. You went a little too heavy on the gay jokes, though. Still, great job!

Final Fantasy 3 Continued Final Fantasy 3 Continued

This is cool!!

You have a nice story going on here...I can't wait to see what happens next!

incanus responds:

Ahh, thank you, Saikyo_Ki. Unfortunately, you'll have to wait until summer 2004 for the next one to begin... maybe I can create a trailer or something when I have the elements completed in my head for the final version... so that everyone can get hyped up for the sequel. =) Once again, Arigatou!

Crawling Video Crawling Video

Damn...you're great with graphics!

Very nicely drawn. I wanted to give this a 5, but the story really didn't have any purpose. It's just some short guy killing another guy and bringing his corpse into an autopsy room. Also, your preloader doesn't work. If you make another movie with the same quality graphics and a great plot, you'll DEFINITELY get in the top Portal movies of all time.

CancerFishJr responds:

This is just for anybody who is confused
Not just the person who gave this review (because I really appreciate a good review). You have to be on a VERY FAST computer for the song to go with the music. As for the storyline I'll have to go through a long explenation. I started this project before I'v ever seen the music video ( since I really hate MTV). The song seemed so depressing that I thought it needed to be represented in a stronger way (not some chick whos going through a mood swing and feels better at the end). Pretty much, its a guy in the mental hospital whos due for a Labadomi(dont know how to spell), thats why at one point hes bleeding from the head. Half the time you see this patient sourounded by blackness representing the loneliness he feels in his mind. He switches from his mind to the real world many times throughout the movie. When the doctor shows up in the blackness with him, it means the doctors getting into his mind. When hes brought to the other doctors, everything goes out of control and blacks out, and all you see at the end is a small glipse of the end of his mind. Thats why the music stops where it does. There was no more because he became a vegetable. Once again I apologize for the timming. Please get on the fastest computer you can find and see the movie the way it was meant to be seen.

GJC Wars-Episode 1 V.3 GJC Wars-Episode 1 V.3

Okay where do I begin...

1. The beginning text wasn't even properly motion tweened.

2. You use the same animations over and over again.

3. The "fight" scene consisted of a bunch of red scribbles and Ozzy heads.

4. Nelly sucks ass.

5. Fake Wrestling sucks ass.

Stupified Stupified

That actually wasn't too bad.

Stick fighting has been done to death, but you had nice backgrounds and the fighting moves were decent. The fight dragged on way too long, though. Also, I hate Disturbed. :) Finally, each fighter sounded like Goku when they screamed. You should have made one of the Vegeta at least.